• 5 times more calcium than milk, 3 times more iron than spinach and 15 times more magnesium than broccoli.
• Filled with protein, antioxidants which enhance mood and concentration and omega 3.
• Chia is particularly great for vegans and vegetarians as it provides essential nutrients that would normally be found in meat.
• Also good for heart health due to omega 3 which lowers cholesterol
• Highest plant based source of omega 3, dietary fibre and protein
• Provides energy and is used by marathon runners to maintain energy and water levels.
Je savais que c’était bien, mais la je suis encore plus contente d’en manger tous les matins !